Working in Radiology in Sweden

There is an increasing interest of working as a Radiologist or Radiology resident in Sweden.

To do this, you first have to get a Swedish medical license to practise.

If you are from outside EU/EES, here is more information:

When you have your license, you have to apply for a job (whether residency or if you already have a Radiology specialist license). Mostly, you find jobs through the local hospitals, and your best bet is to contact those directly. However, you can also find jobs through two medical newspapers - though those only have job postings in Swedish. Here are the links to those two papers:

Knowledge of the Swedish language is essential when working in the Swedish Health Care system. You can read more about this here: